Thursday 5 June 2014

The Doc and my Ass

Today is library day! I'm a chronic reader and need some fuel. Funny how you can keep a sense of humor while in tremendous pain. As I've mentioned for 5 weeks I was misdiagnosed with a pinched nerve in my back when all along it was fluid accumulating from an outside abscess on my bowel...Diverticulitis! So, I'm at the clinic one day and the Doc wanted to make sure there was no tumor up the ars which can cause back pain. Well, he's got his finger up that region and the thought hit me, "Oh Lord, I hope I don't get aroused...I couldn't handle another crisis and find out I'm gay" Lol! The Doc got a kick out of that one.
Weather is getting better. Love exploring the great outdoors! Aren't horses majestic creatures? Chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment